30.12.11

0

Style Spotlight Special New Year Eve!

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Do you have any plans for tomorrow's night?
Are you struggling with your lack of outfits' ideas?
I am here to help you for some inspirations!
Party Rock!

I have first three looks with pants! I know that it is very common to wear dresses and skirts in parties, yet pants can be just the perfect item in your wordrop for such occasion.
Pants are comfortable and can be glamorous and just fabulous for your fiancee's party, a friend gathering in front of the Eiffel tour! or any party where you need to feel more confident and casual as well as beautiful ;)
Party Rock! par yasarianrhod utilisant zip pants

For girls who want to show their legs, there is nothing better than a bustier dress!
Bustier dress
Bustier dress par yasarianrhod utilisant gold handbags

And since I love <3 with a big L sequin dresses, here are what I would probably wear if I am celebrating the New Year Eve somewhere with my dear friends!

On sort ce soir!?

Just one night...in Ibiza

Just one night...in Ibiza par yasarianrhod utilisant sequin cocktail dresses

xxoxo, & Happy New Year!!
Yasmina

0 comments: