4.6.12

0

Monday Make up

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
It's been five month that I am holding this blog & one year and half sharing favorites via tumblr. And now, I decided to share with you more ! 
I actually started a "Diary" tag with the idea of sharing more of personal but fashionable stuff such as, "'what's on my bag?", "My make up Routine", or "My skin care routine". 


So, for this Monday!!! Yooouuhoo! I am going to share my MAKE UP ROUTINE!
In general, it is an easy, fast, & daily make-up that I wear to primp up my look! At night I can go for a smokey eyes! And during exams I can sometimes go to class without any make up on!!! Grrrr! So bad, I need to change this habit!


My make up routine:
For my face I use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation! And I am currently using Nivea tinted moisturizer "SablĂ©"
No concealer,bronzer, or powder!  Instead, I use a rosy or peachy blush! Depending on the mood!



For my eyes, I love gel liners, and I have been using the "elf" one! I use also a black Yves Rocher mascara & a blue eyeliner in my water line!



For my lips, I go always for nude under a "labello" lip balm ! 


*What do you think of my make up routine? too easy? too fast? too lazy?
-I personally figure out that I am a very lazy person concerning make up. In fact, I don't like to spend a lot of time on it!! Too bad!

0 comments: