10.8.12

3

Embrace your Body

Posted in , , , , , , , ,


If you already know Nadia Aboulhosn and you had not shared with me her blog, I will really be sad and mad at you dear fashionistas! And it was by total hazard that I saw a beautiful pastel outfit worn by a sexy curvy girl on #Tumblr with a caption saying her name! Lucky for us dear world, we have google, hence, I google the name and I found da girl!




So as usual, my instinct did not get me wrong and I was enjoying her lookbook blog for an hour. In fact, Nadia has an amazing edgy style that not every curvy girl can have! But it’s the opposite, in general curvies are more intimidated by their look and flesh and they don’t like to show up her beautiful bodies to people …!  Which is wrong!!??


I will not be surprised if this girl do a naked shooting because she is really loving her body, making it look fab’, and sharing her love to all the girls outside in this world… so dolls get the lesson and embrace your beautiful body! 







3 comments:

  1. wooow i loveee your style,you are beauriful...

    oxxoo
    http://cutenails-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and wonderfull sexy girl i like this style

    ReplyDelete