6.1.13

0

My New Year’s Resolutions for 2013

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


If you’ve been following my blog here on Fashion Instinct, then you might already know that I like to pick a few things to work on throughout the year to come… On January 1st I made quite a few resolutions for 2012. While I have high hopes and good intentions of maintaining them, usually by the end of February I almost forget.

Well, I looked back at my resolutions from 2012 and I feel pretty disappointed with how I did. From my 2012 to do list which had 10 things I end up doing 2. This is really bad!!
Hence, I had a solution for my disaster situation and I convinced myself to do the 6/10 resolutions in the next six month of 2013. And then achieve the new 2013 resolutions in the other six months to come. Fair enough!! 


My New Year’s Resolutions for 2013



Take care of myself
Do not waste time
Get a new designer bag


As you will see, I decided to write my resolutions down on a post-it in my laptop. This way I will be constantly reminded of the resolutions I’ve made, which will make it more likely that I will actually stick to them… Plus you guys can remind me about them too! Please? Besides, I am going to set a reminder on my phone once a trimester to re-read, measure my progress, and check my attainability. At least this way I won't be able to escape them until they've been accomplished!
Do you have any some tips to help me keep my resolutions? Share them in the comments below. I bet all of us could use the extra motivational help!

Inside my 2012 resolutions...







0 comments: