5.1.13

1

Adriana Lima got numerous criticisms after the VS show

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Victoria’s Secret Supermodel, Adriana Lima got numerous criticisms after the VS huge lingerie show. Adriana who is known by her sexy curvy and athletic body was under expectations in the show since she had a visible overweight compared to other supermodels.
However, Adriana has a strong source of her overweight since she gave birth to her second daughter Sienna September 12, XX months before the show. And three weeks after giving birth she started working out. Besides lately, the supermodel confessed that it was very difficult for her to lose weight in a very short time.

“You don’t know what nature is going to return to you,” she told CBS. “You do your job. I was working out. I was really curvy when I was pregnant and I gained a lot of weight; something over 40 pounds. So it was a challenge. But nature was good, I guess. Thank you, nature.”


Yet, press and blogger-sphere did not stop criticism especially that two supermodels, Alessandra Ambrosio & Lily Aldridge gave birth before Adriana and they regained their initial weights. 
Alessandra Ambrosio gave birth to her son Noah Phoenix, May 7th. After a month Alessandra started her work out and yoga classes to be fit for the sexiest runway. She had an exciting motif, though. 
Alessandra was the lucky VS model who took the spotlight with the most expensive bra of the world, the fantasy bra. 

On the other hand, Lily Aldridge gave birth June 21st in Nashville, Tennessee. The 26 supermodel was very happy but she was also excited for the VS show and she started her work-out plan as soon she felt she was ready.
“I’m so excited for the show, I’ve been working out a lot and trying to eat really clean to get ready,” Lily told Modelinia. “It’s all about balance. I’m eating a lot of organic proteins and vegetables! Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is my number one priority because I’m nursing my daughter.”
We believe that Adriana should have waited till the next year to be considerably ready to model for the show. Three months for a newly mom is tough especially in the modeling conditions where critics are harsh and exigencies are strict. However, we are confident that the supermodel will regain her curvy sexy shape as soon as possible, she will not let us down ;)!
What do you think fashionistas?

1 comment:

  1. Every woman is different and the ability to lose or gain weight can be inflienced by genetics and hormone changes. As a male and a big fan of Adriana, I might seem a little bias but I personally think that she looked amazing walking in her final walk for VS fashion show and being the mother of two healthy girls.I doubt that the viewers in 190 countries even noticed her weight -gain, I know I didn't!

    ReplyDelete